1. No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize in any contest sponsored or conducted by Slay the Mic within any 30-day period.
2. Only ONE member of a household is eligible to enter each contest.
3. Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed within a two-week period; after that time unclaimed prizes become the property of Slay the Mic.
4. The person claiming the prize as the winner must provide positive identification that is reasonably satisfactory to Slay the Mic.
5. Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
6. All winners, as a condition to claiming or receiving their prize, agree to grant to Slay the Mic and its affiliates the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or video recordings of their voice(s) and image(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
7. All prizes must be accepted “as is” and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim against Slay the Mic or its affiliates arising from the contest, including any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
8. Winners are responsible for and shall pay all fees, licenses and taxes associated with the contest and the award of the prize, if applicable.
9. Slay the Mic does not assume responsibility for damaged or otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Slay the Mic does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury, resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in station events or activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by Slay the Mic as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
11. No employee or relative of employees of Slay the Mic, or participating sponsors, or of any other radio television or cable TV company operating within a 100 mile radius of Slay the Mic is eligible to win.
12. ONE ENTRY PER CONTEST unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries will be eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place. Contests involving multiple entrants will have a winner picked by the use of random drawing from among qualified entries.
13. Event tickets must be picked up three (3) business days prior to the event or be forfeited.